Status of this release
Apache Flume 1.5.2 is the eighth release of Flume as an Apache top-level project (TLP). Apache Flume 1.5.2 is production-ready software.
Apache Flume 1.5.2 is a maintenance and security release that disables SSLv3 for all security-enabled Flume sources and sinks.
Release Notes - Flume - Version v1.5.2
- [FLUME-2547] - Removing SSLv2Hello causes Java 6 clients to break
- [FLUME-2548] - Enable SSLv2Hello for Avro Source and NettyAvroRpcClient
- [FLUME-2549] - Enable SSLv2Hello for HttpSource
- [FLUME-2551] - Add dev-support to src tarball
- [FLUME-2441] - Unit test TestHTTPSource.java failed with IBM JDK 1.7
- [FLUME-2520] - HTTP Source should be able to block a prefixed set of protocols.
- [FLUME-2533] - HTTPS tests fail on Java 6
- [FLUME-2511] - Allow configuration of enabled protocols in Avro source and Rpc client